Cooking and Booking

If you love to cook and love to read, this is the site for you. I will share with you some of my favorite recipes, authors and books. Feel free to join in.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spirit of Union Trilogy by Gordon Ryan

Stars *** Spirit of Union Trilogy (Paperback) While the first part of the trilogy kept me interested, the second didn't. And I cannot get myself to finish this book, sorry. Though it was very well written, it lacked passion. Events in the book that needed to be drawn out in detail, were not. Then I found myself skipping over useless extended details in other parts of the book. I was happy to see Tom and Katrinka finally together, but every time there was a major event in their life...it felt like it was just skipped over. (The wedding, births, etc...) I wanted to see the passion and detail in these characters. It just wasn't there for me. Angie Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment